Fungal Nail Infection affects over 700 million people worldwide
Market research suggests that fungal nail infections affect circa 10% of the population.
Trusted podiatrists are best placed to detect if a fungal nail infection is present. If diagnosed, your patient can rest assured that they are in safe hands. NOVEON Nail Laser in the hands of podiatrists, is proven to purge infection over a typical course of three or four painless treatments. You will see healthy toenail growth in no time at all. For extra reassurance, Noveon is the only nail laser to have been published in six medical journals over the last decade. Thousands of patients have already benefited from being Nail Lasered.
Ergonomic and efficient design
The safety and comfort of patients & podiatrists has influenced product design, resulting in plume free, automatic and affordable procedures. Ergonomic toe pods further enhance the patient experience.
- No medical side effects
- No risk to liver function as with oral medication
- Proven medical results
- Safe technology – no toxic plume as with other laser devices
- Promotes healthy nail growth from the first treatment
- Visual improvement within two to three months
- No post treatment recovery period
- Only moderate heat and tingling sensations during treatments
- Affordable and quick solution
- Trusted by a world-wide network of podiatrists
- Client satisfaction and enhanced self-esteem from infection free toes
- Supported by Leonardo, one of the world’s largest companies
- CE Mark and approved by the US FDA for Onychomycosis Treatment
- 95% of patients successfully treated
- 87% reduction in severely infected toes
- Mycological negative at 60 days for the majority of patients
- Experimental temperatures did not exceed 38°C, well within the physiologic norm
- No negative sequelae were recorded